The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:52 am

Pax's eyes were trained on Pock, and Pock's in turn were focused on Pax as she took a seat beside Jim.

"To carry an emotional feeling towards a situation is illogical," Pock said briskly. "Kaiidth. What is, is. There is naught we can do at this junction in time, and therefore all actions are irrelevant."

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:55 am

James sighed mentally. He should have expected that. He really should have. "Is there anything we can do to help?"

Jim shrugged. "I don't know. We've given statements. We told Archer's yeoman that you two were there and witnessed it, so you might get a similar call, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:04 am

Pax sighed. "I am sorry for Ambassador Ferrus' actions, Commander. Captain. I cannot help but feel as though it was I that brought this upon you."

"No," Pock protested evenly. "It was not you. It was Ferrus and Ferrus alone."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:13 am

Jim nodded in agreement. "It was Ferrus' dick moves that brought us here. Not you."

James' hand fell to Pax's knee and squeezed slightly. "They're right, kitten," he said softly. "Ferrus was always a dick. Our universe's version of him tried to get me to abandon you on that stupid planet, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:18 am

Pax nodded at her husband, meeting his eyes. "Indeed, James. I am merely speaking freely."

Upon seeing her married self look at her husband, Pock felt a stab of something she had been trying to fight. She bristled, then swallowed it down again. She... wanted that. That happiness. She wanted a life with someone she loved enough to look at like that. Maybe... maybe that was even Jim.

All she really knew was that the U.S.S. Intrepid was not where she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 am

James smiled at her, squeezing her knee again. "You don't need to feel guilty about it."

Jim forced down every emotion that had been trying to work their way to the surface since he had met Pock. He was jealous, a bit, that James had known his father and mother, while Jim had been tossed to the wayside, with an abusive step-father. Hell, James had even been lucky enough to get Pax to marry him.

He wondered, briefly, if he and Pock would ever be lucky enough to spend the rest of their lives together. He pushed the thought aside, staring down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 pm

"If Admiral Archer can convince Command that we are not emotionally compromised as a command team," Pock said, "we will be eternally grateful. If not, then I will examine my options as an officer. It will be okay."

It was not just a reassurance for the others, but for herself, as well.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Jim nodded in agreement.

James watched the emotions that had flitted over Jim's eyes before they'd dropped to the table. "I hope things work out then," he said. "Maybe I should have gotten Archer to reinstate my status as an Admiral... Could have been more help."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Pock shook her head. "Do not fret. It would not have aided us, as the paperwork would not have been completed in time to be of any use to us, if Archer could even manage this task at all. All has been done that could be done, and now, we must wait."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 pm

"Waiting sucks," Jim muttered. He didn't like waiting, never had. Not when there was something that he could be doing.

But, in all reality, there wasn't anything they could do except wait on Command's final decision.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Pock smirked fondly. That was Jim: impatient and impulsive, never willing to wait. Her heart sank a bit at the thought that there was a chance she would have to leave him, and she wouldn't be there to hear him complain impatiently. Someone else would.

"This is irrelevant," she said to him. "It merely is."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm

He rolled his eyes slightly, as Uhura's voice rang over the PA. "Captain Kirk, Commander Pock, please report to the Captain's Ready Room."

Jim stood, adrenaline starting to make it's way through his body. "Let's go see what news Archer has for us." He turned to James and Pax. "Thank you for the support."

James smiled. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Pock stood beside her captain, nodding at her counterpart. "We will inform you of the results," she said diplomatically. Then, she turned to the door, leading the way out and towards the ready room, where their futures - whatever they might be - awaited them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3