The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Admiral Archer's Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 am

It's in my nature, kitten. You wouldn't know what to do if I didn't try that at least once, he thought back, amusement and love filling his mental voice.

Jim looked at him thoughtfully, "I think you'd say you would, but I have a feeling my crew would mutiny without Pock there."
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am

Pax shook her head. We should return to their world, she told him slowly. We have the rest of our lives to spend hidden away in our mutual minds.

Pock turned to Archer. "I believe he has a point, Admiral."

Archer sighed. "Probably. Just don't press your luck, alright Kirk? Else I'll send your little girlfriend here to one corner of the Known Universe, and stick you clear at the other side. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 am

Do we really have to? he asked, hands squeezing her hips. Because I think Archer's having a fun time torturing Junior and mini-you.

"Of course you will, sir," Jim said innocently, a faint smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Indeed, Pax told him, rubbing gentle circles into his shoulders with her thumbs. But surely we cannot allow the Admiral to have too much fun, can we?

"Don't you doubt me, Kirk!" Archer warned playfully. "I'm sure Pock here would be thankful for the break!" He clapped her affectionately on the shoulder, then winced. "Er... sorry."

Pock smirked. "It is inconsequential, Admiral."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 pm

James smiled. Are you kidding? He did that to me when I was captain. Only fair Junior gets his fair share. But if you insist, we'll go save him.

Jim smirked at Archer. "Sometimes, I'm sure she'd agree with you."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:48 am

I insist, Pax teased. And with that said, she withdrew herself from his mind, untangling the tendrils of her thoughts from the hands of his.

"Believe me," Pock teased, a mischievous glint to her eyes. "I definitely would. Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:59 am

James pulled her back in for a brief, hard hug, before letting her go. His hand fell instinctively to the small of her back as it had so many times in their previous lives.

Jim's stomach clenched. Even though there had been mutual declarations of love, he was still worried that she would find someone better. Someone who would live as long as she would, so she wouldn't have to go through what Ambassador Pax did. And the fact that sometimes they did fight only worried him more. He knew that while every couple fought, he was consistently scared she'd get fed up and leave him.

James walked Pax over to where the others were standing. "Done with your tormenting of Junior here?" he asked Archer, a teasing note in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 am

Pax rolled her eyes at her husband's teasing.

Archer, on the other hand, just chuckled. "Never," he said with a grin.

Pock noted the look of hurt on Jim's face, the insecurity that flashed briefly across her eyes. Archer was distracted by the Ambassador and the newly arrived Admiral Kirk, and even if he had been looking at Jim, she doubted he would have seen the telltale signs in his cold blue eyes. He didn't look at Jim the same way that she did.

She would ask him later what was wrong. She had a lump in her throat that said that maybe, just maybe, it was something she'd said.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 am

James laughed. "Of course you aren't finished."

Jim distracted himself from his thoughts. "So, I believe we have an ambassador to pick up to take with us, along with Ambassador Pax?" he asked, turning to Archer.

Why was he so hesitant to talk to Pock about mentioning their relationship to Command? They'd have to soon, if they were going to continue with their relationship. However long she wanted their relationship to last, that was.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am

Archer grinned at the older Kirk. "So, now that the Ambassador has confirmed that you're not a Chameloid or something even worse, what can I do for you, Admiral? Anywhere in particular you want to go? Or maybe I can set you up with a position, somewhere to stay...?"

Pock moved to stand beside her captain. "He is correct, Admiral," she said. "We must meet the Romulan ambassador soon if Ambassador Pax is to make any headway with Empress Ael and the Romulan Star Empire."

Pax nodded. "Rihannsu do not like to be kept waiting," she chimed.

"Of course," Archer said. "You're free to go now, Enterprise. Ambassador."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:51 am

James instinctively stepped closer to Pax, not wanting to be separated from her quite so soon. "I would rather stay with my wife, for the time being, Admiral. She and I have many things to discuss before I decide on what I want to do with the remainder of my life in this universe," he said. He glanced at Pax, a small smile on his face, knowing he was going to stay with her to the end of their days together.

Jim nodded, before raising his hand to salute Archer. "Aye, sir." He turned on his heal, making his way out of the room, knowing Pock would follow.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am

Archer nodded. "I'll fire your clearance papers to allow you to board onto the conference planet with your wife, Admiral. You're free to go as well."

Pax nodded at Archer. "Thank you, Admiral."

She followed Pock as all exited the room, on to make their way back to the Enterprise, and then onward to meet Pax's Romulan emissary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiral Archer's Office   Admiral Archer's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiral Archer's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2