The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Where the Command Crew sometimes takes working lunches. Also open to Ambassadors and VIPs.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:32 am

Pock stepped into the Mess Hall, moving to scan her card in the Replicator. She did, and before her appeared a bowl of fresh fruit, cubed and ready for consumption. She replicated herself a glass of water to go with it, then retrieved the proper utensils and waited for Jim to do the same. "Our counterparts were designated to meet us here," she said to him. "They are not, however, in the vicinity presently."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:36 am

Jim retrieved a turkey sandwich on wheat along with a cup of soup. He grabbed a spoon and a water and sat down at a table. "I'm sure they'll join us in a bit, kitten."

They weren't waiting long, as James strolled in, hand at Pax's back, instinctively letting her know that he was there. "See?" Jim said, taking a sip of his water. "Told you."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am

Pock sat down across from Jim. With her back rigid against the back of the chair, she nodded, gently lifting a cube of light green melon to her lips. "Indeed you did," she said. She watched as her counterpart retrieved her own meal, then came to take the seat beside her.

"Greetings, Commander," she said.

"Ambassador," Pock replied politely.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:04 am

James, with a sandwich of his own, sat down across from his wife and next to Jim. "Afternoon, you two," James said, smiling at their younger counterparts.

Jim nodded a greeting of his own. "Admiral, Ambassador. Everything settled?"

James grinned slightly. "Mostly. I forgot how nice the ambassadorial suites were on board."

Jim's eyes skimmed over both people. Something in James' posture was looser, more relaxed than it had been the day before. He knew that slouch. Quite well. It was Jim's own 'I got laid last night' look.

Well then.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:27 am

"Indeed, Admiral," Pock said diplomatically. "They are of the highest Federation quality available."

She noticed an awkward glint to Jim's eyes, an uncomfortable shift in his posture. She caught his gaze meaningfully, as if to ask him what exactly was wrong.

Pax noted the same, but rather than catch the young Captain's gaze, she glared at James. Could you be more obvious? she sighed internally.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:33 am

James grinned unrepentantly back at his wife. What? he sent back innocently.

Jim met his partner's eyes. How to convey that the loose posture that James was doing was Jim's own 'I got laid' without announcing it to the whole room... Instead, he just shrugged, hoping that she understood that he would explain later, if at all. He turned to Pax. "So, how are the peace talks with Romulus going?"

James leaned forward, curious. "Peace talks with Romulus. Can't say I was expecting that."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 am

You know what, Pax's eyes said.

Pock noted Jim's reaction, and filed it away for later, determined to find an answer.

At Jim's question, Pax was relieved. It took the attention from her and the previous evening's activities. "Well," she said. "In this timeline, Empress Ael has ascended the throne newly, and years before she did in our own. I believe this fares well for Romulus and Earth in this reality, as Ael was a good leader. Reasonable."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 am

James grinned. "Ael's back on the thrown?" he asked. "There was a nasty civil war in our timeline. Was that avoided?"

Jim was curious. "So, I take it that's a good thing?"

James nodded. "Extremely. Ael, in our timeline at least, is probably the best leader Romulus has had in years, if not centuries." He turned back to his wife. "What's she like in this timeline?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:58 am

"As ever she was," Pax said. She turned to Jim, explaining, "In our own timeline, you and the Empress were close. Friends, even." Back at James, she replied, "The war happened sooner than expected, Nero ensured that. Ael was triumphant once more. Sharkiek was defeated, and she ascended to the throne."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 am

James grinned. "Romulan Ale tastes even better on Romulus, just so you know."

Jim laughed. "I would expect that. But friends with the Empress of Romulus? I wouldn't expect that."

"Don't be fooled. Before her rise to power, she was part of their fleet. She's badass," James said. "She's short, and any man who commented on it, was killed before the insult left their lips." He shrugged. "Good to hear she's back on the throne again though."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Pax nodded. "Indeed. Hence the negotiations of peace. Hopefully, things will go more smoothly in this timeline in respect to Romulan / Federation relations, and Re-Unification with Vulcan can become a true and real possibility."

Pock listened thoughtfully to the exchange, taking dainty bites of her food. There was so much that had happened between she and Jim in the other timeline - would they happen here, too? Would she and Jim be subject to such wild adventures?
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 pm

James looked thoughtful. "Is a Re-Unification really possible?" he asked, curious. "Because as good as relations were when I disappeared, I can't imagine them ever being that good."

Jim was listening, but he was also watching his partner out of the corner of his eye. His foot slid up next to hers, resting against it. He took a bite of his sandwich as he listened to Pax and James talk. He wondered if he and Pock would ever get there, where he could walk around with the same relaxed slope to his shoulders. If they would end up married.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Pock noted that Jim's foot neared her in close proximity, and wondered the meaning of such a thing. A reassurance of his presence? She was certain she had not forgotten he was there. A gesture of emotional closeness? An odd one. Vulcans did not partake in such things. It was a wholly human thing to do.

She side-eyed him with a curious smirk, but did not move her foot. If this gave him happiness, she would let it be. Instead, she took a bite of her food in contemplative silence.

To James, Pax replied, "I entertain the possibility of at least peace between our peoples."

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Jim's gesture was mostly for himself, reminding him that she was actually there. His sleep hadn't been as restful as it could have been, even with Pock tucked into his side. He noticed her side-eying him, and just grinned.

And to be honest, he was always a bit more touchy-feely after a bad night's sleep.

James nodded slowly. "If you could achieve that, Ambassador," he said, speaking her title with a subtle fondness not many could hear, "you would make me believe in miracles."

Their conversation was interrupted by Ambassador Winston Ferrus coming to stand by their table.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 am

Pax lifted an eyebrow, smirking slightly. "It would not be the first time I have done so, Admiral."

Their exchange ceased comfortably as Ambassador Ferrus entered the room, taking a seat beside Pax at the table. "Good morning, Ambassador Pax," he said cordially. Pax replied formally with, "And a good morning to you as well, Ambassador Ferrus."

She turned to face the rest of the table. "Ambassador, this is my consort, James, Commander S'chn T'gai Pock, and Captain Kirk, the captain of this acclaimed vessel."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 am

James gave Ferrus a smile. It was the same man who had once wanted him to abandon Pock on Taurus II. "Pleasure, Ambassador."

Jim nodded, holding his hand out to shake it. "It's nice to meet you, Ambassador. I'm sorry we weren't here to great you yesterday. Commander Pock and I had a meeting with Admiral Archer."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 am

Ferrus took Jim's hand, shaking it firmly. He quirked an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? I didn't figure Admiral Archer for your type."

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:26 am

Jim furrowed his eyebrows slightly before his face cleared into a pleasantly blank mask. "Type, Ambassador?" he asked, voice bland. So Ferrus was one of the people who thought Jim had slept his way to his captaincy.

James bristled in his seat. Was Ferrus implying what James thought the man was implying?
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 am

Pock bristled slightly, certain that she had misinterpreted the Ambassador's meaning.

Ferrus just chuckled. "A bit old for you, isn't he?"

The older Vulcan's eyes were hard. "Ferrus - "

Pock was certain now. She had misinterpreted nothing.

"Your implication is not only false, Ambassador," she said icily, cutting into Pax's polite but stern scolding with a hard glare and a razor sharp-edge to her voice, "but deeply offensive and highly ungrateful to someone who has risked his life to secure the safety of the Federation."

Ferrus's eyebrows raised again. "I apologize, Commander. I didn't think someone as highly qualified as yourself would have sipped from the Kool-Aid, if you perceive my meaning."

Pock's words were icy and indifferent, but so wholly filled with distaste that it seemed almost like a snarl. "And I did not think one assigned the intricacies of peaceful diplomacies would be so ignorant and disrespectful."

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 am

James' eyes were hard as stone, glaring daggers at the man through his wife. How dare he imply that Jim had slept his way to where he was.

"Commander," Jim said, voice firm. He didn't say anything further to her but instead turned to Ferrus. "I apologize, Ambassador Ferrus. But I do not seem to have misunderstood you. Please. Enlighten me."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 am

Ferrus shrugged. "I apologize for offending the delicate sensibilities of your Commander, Captain, I just wanted to let you know that I don't buy it. Everyone treats you like some big damn hero, but I know the truth. You're just a cadet that got lucky."

Pock's eyes raged. "I suggest you show respect for Captain Kirk while you are aboard this vessel, Ambassador."

The man's eyes bore into hers. "So that's that, then, huh? Pity. I thought you were better than that, Commander. You know he's just in it for that pretty little ass of yours."

"Ferrus!" Pax roared. "Enough."

:
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 am

Jim mentally sighed. Great. Shit was getting out of control.

He stiffened at Ferrus's last words, eyes turning into ice chips. He leaned across the table. "Never," he hissed, "imply that again, Ambassador. Say whatever you want about me. I don't care. But never, ever insinuating that Commander Pock is anything like you're implying her to be."

James turned to fully face Ambassador Ferrus. "Captain Kirk is correct. In suggesting that Commander Pock is just being used for her body, you insult not only the Commander herself, but the rest of her Clan on New Vulcan."

"Admiral," Jim said, but James cut him off.

"And I have a query of my own." His eyes bored into Ferrus, tearing him apart. "Why think that Captain Kirk slept his way to this position when it is clear to everyone at Command that Kirk deserves his position."

Despite his anger, Jim felt a rush of... something. James thought he deserved to be captain. That was good. Right?
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 am

"Because he was a cadet who lucked out and Pike thought he had pretty eyes? Bullshit." Ferrus's eyes bore into Jim's as he spoke on Pock's behalf, narrowing slightly in revelation. A stunned look took over his face. "You're kidding me. She's not the one who's puppy dog stupid here, it's you. James T. Kirk lost his balls to a Vulcan."

"That is enough," Pax fumed. "Take your meal to your Quarters, Ferrus. I am your superior, and if you plan to ever, ever have any kind of position in Federation space, ever, you will heed my word immediately."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 am

Jim watched as Ferrus glared at him as the man strode out of the mess, meal in hand.

"Well... That went well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enterprise Affair :: Recreation :: Rec Rooms-
Jump to: