The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 am

Pock stood, posture clearly tense. "Permission to return to my quarters, Captain? I require meditation before I can perform my duties optimally without compromise."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 am

Jim looked at his partner. "Granted, Commander."

James was watching the interaction. He didn't trust himself to speak yet.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Pax sighed tiredly. "I apologize, Jim. Ambassador Ferrus has recently gone through a divorce. His wife became entangled with a starship captain of ill-repute, and he has been near unbearable in his demeanor ever since. I did not contemplate that he would take that out on you, and I apologize profusely."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Jim shrugged. He'd heard that story. All the Captain's had. "It's fine. He's not the first person to imply that I'm a slut and slept my way to this job, nor will he be the last."

James stared at his younger counterpart. In his and Pax's original timeline, he had never had anyone imply that he'd gotten the job as the youngest captain ever by sleeping his way there, even with his reputation. At least, never to his face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Pock froze at his words, inhaling deeply through her nostrils to curb her anger. She could not turn back. She could not speak. Rather, she exited the room quickly before she did something she regretted in the name of rage.

Pax sighed again, more deeply that time. She Jim's eyes with distaste. "But he is wrong, and so will they be," she told him. "You are a good captain, Jim Kirk, and I urge you not to forget this."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Jim shrugged. "I don't forget it," he said, taking a bite of his sandwich. It tasted like ash in his mouth now, but Bones would be all up on his ass if he didn't eat. "He can believe what he wants to."

James finally found his words. "Ferrus is a rat bastard who needs help," he said, voice hard. "Obviously, he doesn't realize how much you actually deserve this job. You're going to be one of the best captains Starfleet has ever seen."

"But it doesn't stop them thinking I slept my way here," Jim said, pushing his meal away. Bones could harp on him for it later.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Pax eyed James. "Easy, James," she warned. "Do not let your temper get the better of you. You must breathe." In truth, however, she was upset herself. She did not like such allegations directed at any incarnation of her lover.

To Jim, she said firmly, "You deserve your position more than they will ever understand, sexual proclivities irrelevant."

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:39 pm

James was tempted to roll his eyes at his wife, but he knew she was right. "She's right, you know. I didn't have good interactions with Ferrus in our timeline either."

Jim stood. "Continue with your lunch, Ambassador, Admiral. I have a few things I need to do before I head back up to the Bridge." He collected Pock's dishes as well as his own and took them over to the replicator. It was a sign of how pissed she was that she didn't take her own dishes.

He left the room and James growled. "How dare Ferrus imply that. How dare he."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Pax nodded. "Of course, Captain."

When Jim had left, she shook her head. "I know, ashayam. I know. It is disgusting that he carries such vile, untrue opinions of your young counterpart.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm

James' jaw worked as he attempted to control his temper. "He's just as unpleasant as his counterpart in our timeline," he said, voice blank and even. He'd spent a long time with his wife, and had picked up a few things on emotional control. "But I can't believe the rat bastard even said that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall   Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Enterprise Affair :: Recreation :: Rec Rooms-
Jump to: