The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Captain Kirk's ready room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 am

Pock nodded. "It was only...logical," she said evenly. "You are my current partner, and my age of sexual maturation has technically passed. I am at the physiological stage of a human 16 year old, and therefore, my pon farr, as it has not already occurred, could technically occur at any time, if ever. Therefore it is prudent that any partners understand the effects of pon farr and the particular... methods of coping with its... unique symptomology."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 am

Jim quirked an eyebrow. "Wait. Physically, in human years, you're only 16?" A pause. "Unique symptomology?"
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 am

Pock cocked her head at his curiosity. "Are feral rages and unquenchable sexual desires a common set of symptoms on Terra?" she inquired. "And as for my physiology, Vulcans have much longer lifespans than humans, Jim. While your sexual maturation is very rapid, occurring between the ages of 13 and 18, a Vulcan's is much longer. I have been enthralled in the process of of sexual maturation since the age of 15. Since I was approximately 20, I have been the equivalent of a Terran 16-year-old in terms of my physiology and stage of pubescence."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 am

"Well, when you put it like that..." Jim said. "Sexual desire, yes. I would say no for the feral rages, but I got into too many fights as a teen. Though human females don't fight as much as guys." He winced. He imagined being stuck as his 16 year old self for 11 years and shuddered. "I'm so sorry. Puberty was not fun."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:35 am

Pock was stoic. "I manage adequately."

At his words, she lifted at eyebrow. "There is an interesting debate as to whether females of humanoid origin are naturally less aggressive or simply more socially conditioned to reject violent urges, and in the Vulcan case, pon farr brings out the primal truth. It is quite fascinating. I will send you a file of psychological and philosophical speculation I found most thought-provoking."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:49 am

Jim shrugged. "Sure, if you want to. But, maybe do quash our urges to fight, maybe we don't. Personally, only time I saw a girl fight was when she was defending her little brother. But who knows."

The screen lit up and on it was a young woman, smiling politely at them. "Captain Kirk, Commander Pock, I'm Yeoman Selina Arkham. I'm going to be taking your statements."

Jim nodded. "Who do you want to start with?"

Arkham looked thoughtful. "I'd like to start with Commander Pock, please."

Jim stood. "Call me in when you need me," he said to Pock, before stepping outside.

Arkham smiled politely again and waited until the door had shut behind Jim before saying, "First of all, Commander, name, rank and serial number, please, for the record."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 am

Pock met the woman's eyes, assuming a professional disposition and a cold Vulcan stoicism. "I am S'chn T'gai Pock of Clan Surak, daughter of Sarek. I hold the rank of a Commander, and my Starfleet serial number is S 179-276 SP."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:18 am

Arkham jotted the information down. "Can you tell me about the incident on 2261.258?" she asked, just as professionally.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am

"Ambassador Ferrus entered the designated eating area at approximately 11:43 with the intent to speak to Ambassador Pock. When addressing Captain Kirk, however, he exhibited extreme disrespect and hostility towards him. When I attempted to intervene, he insulted me personally in Terran slurs, alluding to perceived sexual misconduct, before finally being forced to depart by the Ambassador at 12:01."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 am

Arkham wrote down what Pock was saying. "Will you expand on his insults toward you and Captain Kirk?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:35 am

Pock spoke like a machine, completely devoid of emotional expression. "Ambassador Ferrus accused Captain Kirk of sleeping with Admiral Archer in exchange for promotional opportunities. I attempted to correct the Ambassador in his mistake, and also in his breach of etiquette. He then accused me of, I phrase, "sipping the Kool-Aid".

She paused to allow the woman to continue writing. Then, she continued.

"After that, he elaborated on his insults to both demean the accomplishments of Captain Kirk's service to the Federation and accuse him of manipulating me sexually. He then accused Captain Kirk of having slept with the now-deceased Admiral Pike, and then..." She paused, just for a moment. "He accused Captain Kirk of harboring strong romantic sentiment for me."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 am

Inwardly, Arkham was seething. She'd met Captain Kirk on multiple occasions. She knew what Ferrus had said wasn't real. She'd flat out laughed when Archer told her who she'd be getting statements from before Archer saying it was real. She finished writing it down. She looked back up, meeting Pock's eyes. "How did Captain Kirk react to Ferrus' words?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:44 am

Pock's response was immediate. "Specify."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 am

"When Ambassador Ferrus implied that Captain Kirk had slept with his superiors. How did he react?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 am

"He was apathetic," Pock said. "He did not visibly pay the insults heed."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:50 am

Arkham nodded as she wrote this down. They could use that, that Kirk hadn't reacted to Ferrus' insults. "And how did Captain Kirk react when Ambassador Ferrus insulted you?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:54 am

Pock's face was the same. "He became enraged."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:56 am

"Elaborate," Arkham said, looking up sharply. Enraged was not a good thing. Especially when the person had a temper as Kirk did.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:59 am

"He reacted angrily," Pock said. "No physical violence was initiated or threatened. He did however warn Ambassador Ferrus that he did not want me insulted again. I would, of course, like to deposit that I am aptly capable of defending myself from verbal attacks, and I do not condone Captain Kirk's actions in my defense."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 am

"I do not doubt that, Commander," Arkham said, writing it down. "No physical violence was initiated or threatened, correct?" she queried, just to double check.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 am

Pock replied with an even, "Affirmative."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 am

Arkham nodded. "Anything else you would like to expand on that you think I missed?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:07 am

Pock responded with a brisk, "Negative, Miss Arkham. Do you possess any further inquiries?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:08 am

Arkham shook her head. "No, Commander. Please send Captain Kirk in."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Pock nodded, standing and departing the office. She stepped out into the hallway where Kirk waited, her back perfectly straight and her breath still locked anxiously in her chest. She forced herself to breathe easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Kirk's ready room
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next