The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Captain Kirk's ready room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

He gripped her hips tightly, letting her pull him in. One of his hands moved to knead at her back and the other moved to her jaw to frame her face. He never wanted to let her go. Ever. He would go the ends of the universe and back a million times for her. He loved her. In a way he had never thought possible.

He'd never felt this way about another person. Ever. And the possibility that she could be ripped away from him by an asshole who didn't deserve his position as Ambassador... Well, that hurt. A lot.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 pm

The screen behind them beeped, and a few seconds later, a familiar voice cleared his throat annoyedly. "Sorry to drag you away from this riveting prelude to a game of Hide the Canoli, cupcake, but you two can play tonsil hockey later, capische?"

Admiral Archer leaned back in his chair and sighed.

Damn kids.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Jim pulled away slowly. He turned to face Archer as casually as he could with kiss-swollen lips. "Hello again, Admiral. What's the news?" he asked, leaning against the table to look at the older man.

He was hoping it was good news.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Archer just arched an eyebrow, shaking his head. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"The appeal has been extended," he said. "You'll need to record testimonies with my yeoman, make any calls, call in whatever brigades you've got hoarded on your sides, whatever favors, what have you. The appeal reconvenes tonight."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Jim sighed. "Understood, Admiral. You want us to make them now, or after we make our phone calls?" he asked, already trying to figure out who to call.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 pm

"Yeoman Arkham will give you a call," Archer said. "Be ready for her. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Jim shook his head. "No sir. No questions. Kirk out." He ended the call. He turned to Pock. "Time to start making phone calls. It would probably be more efficient to call your people first. They probably have more weight they can throw around."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Pock nodded, smoothing off her uniform and standing up. "Very well. Do you wish to be in the room while I do so, or would you rather convene to your Quarters to make your calls?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm

He sighed. "I'd rather be with you, because we don't know how much time we have left together." He shrugged. "Though if you'd prefer that I not be present when you call, I can make my calls from my quarters."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Pock smirked. "You are perfectly welcome to be present," she said warmly. "I was merely asking for clarification. Please take a moment to prepare yourself, however, as I will first be contacting First Minister T'Pau, and you may want to make yourself presentable prior to meeting her for the first time."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Jim straightened his uniform and ruffled his hair back to a semi-normal hair day for him. "Better?" he asked, half teasing, half serious. The fact that she was related to T'Pau was slightly scary.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 pm

She chuckled, stepping over to him and pressing a quick kiss to his lips. "It will do."

Pock moved over to the screen, pressing a few buttons, then moved back to the table and took a seat. "Computer, please contact First Minister S'chn T'gai T'Pau of New Vulcan, Frequency 9.8 Delta Private."

"Frequency contact code required."

"Eleven twenty-one one nine three."

"State your identity and business."

"S'chn T'gai Pock of Clan Surak, personal."

A moment passed.

"Dialing frequency. Please hold."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Jim sat down next to Pock, waiting as the computer dialed First Minister T'Pau. He took a deep breath and sighed. Before it connected, he murmured, "You have scary relatives, you know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:07 am

Pock was rigid, eyes glued to the screen. "I am perfectly aware of that, yes."

The screen came to life.

"Pock," said the woman on the other end of the call. She was old, and dressed impeccably in Vulcan formalwear, with eyes so cold and cutting they could peel the flesh from men's bones with a single glance. "It has been too long."

"That it has, First Minister," Pock agreed. "That it has."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 am

Jim wanted to run away. As it was, he sat rooted to the chair. Was it just him, or did T'Pau seem to favor Pock?
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:20 am

The old woman's eyes moved from Pock to Jim, immediately transitioning from some caricature of informal, familiar warmth to the unforgiving ice of a politician used to constant appraisal. "Who is your companion?" she asked icily in Vulcan.

In the same tongue, Pock replied, "He is my Captain, James Kirk, of the Enterprise."

There was a moment of further appraisal on T'Pau's part, then, "He is in love with you?"

Pock shifted nervously. "I - "

"Oh, shut up," T'Pau said dismissively, waving her hand to silence the younger Vulcan. "I do not actually require your input."

To Jim, in plain Standard, she replied, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:23 am

Jim's back straightened. "Captain James T. Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise, ma'am," he said. His voice was respectful, for which he was thankful.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:30 am

T'Pau was silent for a moment. "Hmmph. And why are you here, James T. Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise? What do you want from me?"

Pock intervened. "T'Pau - "

"Do you normally do his speaking for him?" she snapped.

Pock's eyes blazed defiantly. "No, but I am normally permitted to utter complete sentences."

"How nice for you," T'Pau said disinterestedly, "but speaking with me is not what you do normally." She turned back to Jim. "Now. Answer my question."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:36 am

Jim blinked. He didn't dare override Pock like that, but then again, this was T'Pau. He took a deep, calming breath. "One standard month ago, Commander Pock and I entered a romantic relationship. Yesterday, Ambassador Winston Ferrus filed a complaint with Command, saying that we were not suited to be a command team. He has demanded that Commander Pock be reassigned right away." He stopped there. He wasn't sure what had been said before, but he hoped he hadn't just put his foot in his mouth.

He really needed to learn Vulcan.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:48 am

T'Pau raised an eyebrow. "You entered into a serious romantic relationship with my granddaughter without asking my permission as her clan leader, as is customary for the Vulcan people?"

Pock pinched the bridge of her nose. She knew what this was.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:54 am

Jim wanted to do nothing more than to run away. "Yes, ma'am." Keep it short and sweet. Maybe she wouldn't eviscerate him too badly. "However, as I am not Vulcan, I don't believe I would have know about that custom, would I?"

The little voice in his head that usually screamed that things - like driving his dad's car of a quarry cliff - were a bad idea, was working overtime. Goddammit, shut up! I want to live to see 30, dammit!

Interestingly, it sounded a lot like Bones.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 am

T'Pau's brows arched in surprise. She hadn't expected that in a million years. She appraised the human again. She supposed, as far as Terrans went, he was fairly attractive, decently built in stature, athletic enough to be considered muscular. It was his personality that intrigued her, however.

Pock just sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Is he always like this?" T'Pau asked in emotionless Vulcan.

"That depends,"
Pock said without missing a beat. "Which answer would afford him the least expansive of a prison sentence for his prior comments?"

T'Pau rolled her eyes. "Your sass is unappreciated, child."

"My apologies, First Minister."

To Jim, in Standard, T'Pau said, "Not if you were not forward-thinking enough to research Vulcan customs before entering into a romantic relationship with one of the foremost figures of the most politically influential clan of our people." Her tone was dry and unforgiving, but her eyes were curious.

"So tell me, Jim Kirk," she said after a beat. "Why should I aid you?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:38 am

Best be honest, he thought. "Because I love her. Because this transfer would devastate us," Jim said, meeting T'Pau's eyes. "Because she doesn't deserve to have this tarnish her record in anyway. Especially since Winston Ferrus did all but call Pock a slut." His last words caused a rage directed a Ferrus to burn icy-hot in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 am

T'Pau studied him silently for a moment. To Pock, she said, without tearing her eyes from Jim, "Is this true, daughter of Sarek?"

"Specify," Pock quipped.

"Do you love this man?"

"I do."

"Do you intend to take him as your own, then?"

"Undetermined. Perhaps."

"Perhaps?"

"There is no reason to repeat my answer, First Minister."

"Again, child," the older Vulcan said with a slight, fond smirk, "your sass is unnecessary."

The younger Vulcan smirked as well. "Perhaps."

T'Pau turned back to Jim. "Slut. This is a human term. It has no meaning among Vulcans, and nor does sexual activity among females carry a negative connotation, but I assume that in Terran vernacular it is considered an insult, and is therefore a blatant exhibition of disrespect towards the Commander."

She scrawled something down on a PADD before her, then pursed her lips. "Very well. I will aid you in this case. But when this is done, you will come to New Vulcan and face me." Her eyes gleamed wickedly. "Then, Jim Kirk, we will truly speak."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:55 am

Jim hoped he hid his nervousness well. "Yes, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Kirk's ready room
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next