The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jim's Personal Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Jim, shivering, guided her through the room into his bedroom before stopping her. He pulled her ponytail out and wrapped the hair tie around his wrist. His hand weaved into her hair, and resumed kissing her as if his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Pock kissed him back, kissed him with all the fervor of someone who had only hours ago believed that this might be her last night with him. She kissed him like she had never wanted anyone more, because she never had. She broke the kiss with a gasp and peppered small, breathless kisses up his jaw, to his ear, where she whispered, "Jim..."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Jim tilted his head to give her more access to his jaw. His hands wandering up and down her spine, pulling her as close to him as they could get, with several articles of clothing between them.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked, arousal rushing through his body. "Because if you don't, say something now."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 pm

"Yes," she murmured, her lips brushing against the sensitive skin that folded over the vein of his throat. "If you are referring to allowing you to lay me down on the bed and engage me in sexual congress until we are physically exhausted in every way, then yes." Another kiss to his throat, letting her teeth drag gently against the skin. "I want this very much."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"Well, when you say it like that, I can't help but be tempted" he snarked, though it came out slightly more breathless than he would have liked. He shuddered, as her teeth raked over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:47 pm

((NEW THREAD))

Pock woke first the next morning, curled into Jim's arms, her arm draped around his side and her head resting against his chest. He was breathing easily, still sound asleep, and she lazily readjusted herself so she could look up at him. He looked different like this. After what they'd done last night, it was like she was looking at him differently: more permanently. Everything seemed permanent when you were waking up unclothed wrapped against someone's rigid, naked form.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Jim woke up slowly the next morning, arms still curled around her. His arms tightened slightly, not quite ready to open his eyes yet. He smiled slightly as his eyes fluttered open. "Morning, kitten," he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Pock pressed a kiss just above his heart, chuckling softly.

"Good morning to you as well, Jim," she said, her voice raspy with the aftereffects of sleep.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Jim grinned, burying his face back into her hair. He didn't want to move, not when he would have to let her go. "How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"Well," she said warmly. In truth, Pock had slept better that night than she had in ages. She ached a bit this morning, but it was a good kind of aching. It was a lingering reminder of last night. "And how did your own slumber fare?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 pm

"I slept amazingly," he said.

He was content to feel his arms around her for now, just knowing that she wasn't going to have to leave. That in and of itself was something to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Pock's hands traced circles against Jim's back, reveling in the way it felt to lay there with him: to know that she could lay with him tomorrow, too, and the next day. She didn't have to leave.

She pressed another kiss to his chest and let her eyes drift back shut, just so she could relax against him. Just for a moment.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Jim relaxed into the ministrations. "Do we actually have to do anything today?" he asked, voice slightly hoarse and sleepy. "Because if not, I vote we take a mental health day from yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Pock chuckled. "There are a few experiments I could be working on today..." she said, voice teasing. "I could, however, be persuaded to leave them until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Jim grinned, fingers trailing teasing up and down her spine. "I can think of several good reasons that you should leave them 'til tomorrow," he murmured into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 am

"Really?" Pock asked, chucking slightly to herself. "Several? I can only imagine what you have dreamt up." She continued drawing lazy circles against his skin.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 am

He rolled them over so that she was on her back and he was hovering over her. "Like I said," he said, lips brushing her ear teasingly. "Several ideas."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:08 am

"You," she said, "are insatiable."

Pock had to admit, however, after the events of yesterday, there was a certain draw to the idea of merely lounging around their room, relaxing and reveling in each other's company. Perhaps her experiments could be put off..
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 am

He chuckled, pressing a teasing kiss to her neck before bringing his head up to look at her. "I won't deny that," he said, grinning down at her.

"So, can those experiments be put off, or should I let you get dressed to go deal with them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:17 am

Pock lifted an eyebrow. "Would you really allow me to remove myself from this bed, clothe myself, and depart without further attempts to seduce me and elicit the outcome you are hoping for?" She fixed him with her most disbelieving stare.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:19 am

Jim shrugged slightly. "I like to think I'd like to let you." Truth was, if it was important, he'd let her, with just a bit of flirting. "Depends on how important you deemed the experiment."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 am

"Nothing that could not, theoretically, wait," Pock replied dryly. "And yet..."

She untangled herself from him, shaking away the covers and standing up.

Her body was long, lithe, and curved at the breasts and hip, decidedly feminine in the basic sense of the word. With a playful smirk over her shoulder, she lifted her arms above her head, stretching her muscles in a way she knew elongated her physique. She tossed her head back to stretch her neck, and let her hair flow down.

"Perhaps I merely desire to do it today," she said coyly.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 am

Jim's eyes trailed over her form, watching as she stretched. He stood as well, dropping the sheet, and moved to stand behind her. His hands settled on her hips. "You sure about that?" he murmured, ducking his head to press kisses to her exposed shoulder. His thumb rubbed small circles on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:40 am

Pock chuckled, feigning disinterest but intentionally leaning into him, into the feeling of him with his arms around her. "And if I say yes?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:44 am

His arms dropped and Jim stepped away against his own better judgment. He cocked an eyebrow at her. "You can go to the lab if you really want to," he said, voice teasing. "I, on the other hand, am going to take a shower." He stepped towards the door that would take him to the outer room and to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim's Personal Quarters
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next