The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Pock's Office and Personal Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 am

Pock furrowed her brow in confusion. "What do you mean, Jim? Why would I not select you as my partner? You are desirable to me not only in physicality and aesthetics, but also as a companion. I value you for your courage, your humor, your intelligence, and many other reasons that make you optimal for me as an option." She contemplated for a moment. "Mostly, however, the question is flawed. I did not choose you, ashayam. I loved you."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:32 am

Jim lifted his head to look at her, eyebrows furrowed. "I can think of a lot of reasons why you shouldn't pick me as your partner. I'm going to live a lot shorter life that you. Why not choose someone that's going to be able to be by your side for the full duration of your life?"
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:34 am

She lifted an eyebrow in silent questioning. "There is something to be said for, and I put this in Earth vernacular, 'quality versus quantity'. I could choose a partner who is destined to live as long as I, certainly, but I will not. Because I love you, and you are my choice, and that is that."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:41 am

Jim stared for a moment, not quite believing what she was saying. "Eventually, you'll get fed up with me," he murmured, not meeting her eyes. "And when you do, I won't know what to do with myself, because you'll be gone." The latter half of his words were whispered so quietly, he wasn't sure if he thought them or spoke them.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Pock's stomach careened inside her. It was heartbreaking to see the sadness etched into Jim's features, worn there by the erosion of his own self-worth. Erosion took time. It took force. Someone - or more than likely a lot of someones - had thrown such volatile, storming rage and hate at Jim that he had been worn away as he fought against it.

She pressed her lips to the side of his face, to his throat, to his shoulder, never ceasing her soft, gentle, but somehow still desperate kisses even as she spoke.

"Jim," Pock said softly. "I will not lie: you are impulsive. You are foolish. You are all too human sometimes, too driven by emotion. Your passions take precedent over your reasoning in the most dangerous of ways. There are times when I want to throttle you with my bare hands and dispose of your lifeless corpse through an airlock."

Her voice was laughing, but not entirely joking. Sometimes, he really was that irritating.

"But I do not," she said with another kiss. She used her hand to guide his face so that he met her eyes. "I do not, because you are worth every moment of hardship. Your smile is payment enough for any troubles you put me through. I know not who has made you believe that you are not worthy of being loved, but I can assure you that I will spend every day of my life proving them inaccurate."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Jim's eyes closed as she pressed kisses to his shoulder, neck, wherever she could reach. Her voice washed over him. He made his best friend want to toss him out an airlock. That was nothing new. Her hand pressed to his face and he looked at her. He had no words for her. None at all. He couldn't speak, even if he want to. Instead, he pull her in for a hug. Jim buried his face in her neck, refusing to acknowledge the tears that were forming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Pock held him close, rubbing light circles into his back with her fingers as he hugged her. He said nothing. She knew that he could not find the words, but it did not matter. He didn't have to speak for her to understand what he was trying to say.

"I may get fed up with you," she whispered softly, "but I will never, ever be gone. I love you, Jim. I will always love you, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 pm

His head moved in a nod against her neck. "Yeah," he whispered. "I understand."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 pm

She smirked slightly. "Perhaps," Pock murmured. "Perhaps not. But I intend to make it clear to you over time."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm

"I love you," he murmured. The don't leave me was barely noticeable under his words. "I love you a whole hell of a lot."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:55 pm

"I know," Pock said, smirking slightly. "I love you too. And I intend to continue loving you for as long as I draw breath, and perhaps longer. It is illogical to rule out the unknown." There was a light, teasing humor to her voice as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Jim pulled back to look at her. He was still steadfastly ignoring ignoring the tears in his eyes as his hands framed her face. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, her cheeks, and every part of her face that he could reach.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Pock kissed him then, fierce and powerful and filled with her determination to prove to him that he was worth loving. He was worth more than loving. He was worth hurting for, dying for, just to have the chance to have known someone as kind and wonderful as he. He was worth every second of anger or irritation in exchange for the way it made her feel when he smiled at her.

James T. Kirk was worth everything she had to give and more, and because of that, she ignored the taste of tears laced in with the taste of him.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 am

It was hard, trying to believe that anyone would spend time to love him. That this beautiful woman would... He smiled at her. "I love you."

He was tired, his head hurt, and he wanted nothing more than to cuddle with his partner for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 am

Pock smirked. "You are being redundant, ashayam," she said, kissing him again. When they pulled apart, she rested her forehead against his, murmuring, "Not that I mind."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:22 am

"I could say it for the rest of my life and it would never be enough, kitten," he murmured, taking her hair out of its ponytail, slipping the hairtie onto his wrist before burying his hand into it. The coarse hair flowed over his fingers. "So, I don't care if it's redundant."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Pock chuckled. "So was that your inconsequential thoughts, then?" she asked softly. "That I would leave you for one whose longevity more closely resembled my own?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:54 pm

He sighed. "That you would get fed up with me and leave. And we saw how affected Pax was by her Jim's death. I don't want to put you up through that." He wrapped his arms around her and laid down with her in his arms. "But I've never felt as strongly for someone as I do for your. And that scares me." Might as well be honest while they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:06 pm

She laid with him, draping her own arm around his side and allowing her other hand to rest against his chest, just above his heart. Her eyes were drained unwaveringly on him as he spoke.

"I will not leave you, Jim," she said. "I do not know if I could. I too foster feelings for you far more potent than I have experienced in previous romantic relationships. Your lifespan does not deter me from these emotions, and though in the event of the passing of my bondmate, I would indeed be emotionally compromised, I would endure. Pax endured. Some, in the events of such, take a second mate. I am unsure if I will do so."

Pock's tone was contemplative.

"Why do I scare you, Jim?" she asked quietly after a moment.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:15 pm

He hugged her tighter. "You don't scare me. How strongly I feel for you scares me. I love you and that will never change. Ever. But what if something happens to you? What if something happens to me? How will we deal with it?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 am

"We will deal with it the best we can," she said simply, pulling him closer. "Until then, we have all the more reason to love each other to the full extent of our capabilities now, while we still can. Kaiidth What is, is."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 am

Jim nodded slowly, before tucking his face into her hair and breathing in the scent that was uniquely Pock. "Okay," he murmured, telling himself everything would be alright.

He still wasn't quite convinced that she would stay. After all, he still had a few skeletons in his closet that made him a wild card when it came to relationships.

He pressed a kiss to her temple.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 pm

((NEW THREAD))

Jim sighed as he stood in front of Pock's door. He didn't like Ferrus's words, but he was used to them. He didn't see why the others were making such a big deal out of it. He knew the words weren't true, and as long as Pock and the rest of his Command Crew knew that, he was happy. He pressed the buzzer and spoke into comm. "Commander, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:30 pm

From inside the walls, Pock's head shot up, her eyes fluttering open at the sound of Jim's querulous voice. She had been seated on her meditation mat, her hair down and splayed around her shoulders. The candle in front of her flickered slightly.

"Enter," she called out. She leaned forward and blew out the open flame before standing.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Jim entered the room softly. He made his way to her room. "Hey," he said, eyes traveling over her. "Everything okay?" His voice was soft, soothing, and definitely not the voice he would use to speak to his XO. His partner on the other hand... "Ferrus didn't upset you that much, did he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pock's Office and Personal Quarters   Pock's Office and Personal Quarters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next