The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Observation Room 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 pm

This room has a view of space, as the Enterprise goes speeding past it.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Jim paced in the observation deck, wondering how things had gone so terribly wrong in so short a space of time. If he'd known that things would have gone that way on the planet, he would never have said it.

He loved Pock. He truly did. And he hurt at the thought that she might not love him the same. Yes, she had repeated the words, but his mom had looked at him and said "I love you" with hate in her eyes.

Maybe she was right. Maybe he was emotionally compromised by her.

Maybe she deserved much better.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Late that night, after a failed attempt at meditation, Pock paced the hallways of the Enterprise, attempting without avail to find the words that just flat out refused to click together in her mind. She kept replaying the confrontation with Jim in her mind, over and over. No matter how many times she did, she felt no better about it and achieved no clarity on the situation.

Eventually, she sighed, then tiredly asked, "Computer, where is Captain James T. Kirk?"

"Observation Deck A," the computer responded.

"Thank you."

Pock made her way through the ship to the place where the interface had detected the captain. She paused by the door nervously, just for a moment, then stepped inside. "Captain?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Jim sighed and leaned his head against the transparent aluminum. "I'm by the window," he called.

He didn't want to get angry at his partner. He really didn't.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Pock moved to the window where Jim was, approaching him slowly.

"Is my presence here amenable?" she asked hesitantly, her voice quiet. "If you desire it, I can leave you to your isolated thought. I was merely concerned."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 pm

He glanced back at his partner. He turned back to the window, tension still visible, but slightly less than before she had entered. "I'm fine, kitten," he murmured, not thinking about what he was saying. "You're always welcome wherever I am."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm

"Am I?" she quipped dryly. Despite the tension, an amused smirk twitched at the corner of her lips. It was a ghost of their normal exchanges, playful and light, a sort of reflex that reacted purely instinctively in Jim's presence. "After the events of today, I might have thought that welcome a bit less extended. You were displeased by my actions on the planet, and by my persistent defense of what I did."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 pm

"Just because I'm not happy with you doesn't mean I don't still care," Jim said, looking at her. "We can not agree on something and still..." He trailed off, shrugging. "I don't like it when others--" especially you "--risk your lives for me. If the Captain isn't willing to risk everything, what does that show the crew, who are expected to risk their lives whenever we have away missions?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Pock contemplated how to word the sentiments that buzzed in her head. "Perhaps my motivations were not wholly professional, if I must confess," Pock said. She contemplated some more. "When you are in battle, Jim, what area of your body is most vital to protect? Your heart. You wear armor, guard your chest, do whatever it takes to keep your heart alive at all costs. Without it, you would surely die."

She turned to him, eyes intense. "You are my heart, Jim."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am

Jim turned to face her, eyes slightly wide. Could this potentially mean that she hadn't been scared off by his declaration? He stepped forward a half step. He didn't know what to say, to be perfectly honest. And he knew if he opened his mouth, he would insert his foot right in it. His hand came up to rest on her cheek and his thumb stroked over her cheekbone. "Pock..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 am

She met his gaze with steel reinforcing her soul. Her heart banged and raged against the confines of its bone-and-sinew prison, fighting tooth and nail to burst out and envelop the man who stood before her, who reached up and touched her and set her skin aflame. "I meant what I said, Jim. To be dishonest or withhold information would be illogical. Were your own sentiments spoken in error or in haste, or merely as a ploy to deter me, I bare no ill will. I merely thought that explaining my own motivations might increase your depth of understanding and hasten your forgiveness of my actions."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:29 am

"They weren't," Jim said quickly, hoping to deter her from that line of thought. "I don't know when I fell in love with you," he murmured, eyes conveying sincerity and honesty and love. "But I did, and I haven't fallen out." A pause as he organized his thoughts. "I love you, Pock." He understood her motivations better than she probably thought. She was his heart and soul and he loved her with his whole being.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 am

Pock let out the breath that had been staling in her lungs, waiting in unconscious anticipation for Jim's reply. Her eyes were warm with affection. "I reciprocate these emotions," she said. "I too experience things best defined as love in general regards to your person, and I appreciate that these sentiments are mutual."

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:41 am

He stepped forward and pulled her in for a kiss. He poured his love, admiration and adoration for her into the kiss, hoping she understood. He broke the kiss for lack of air, and buried is face in her neck, smiling. She loved him. She really did. He never wanted to let her go.

And if he had anything to say about it, Jim would stay by her side for as long as she wished.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:44 am

Pock reciprocated Jim's embrace, letting her own feelings of love and desperation and admiration seep through her lips and into his, into his heart and his soul and the very bones that held her so tightly. She willed him to feel her beating heart and know that it was he who had elevated her pulse. It was he who had infected her dreams. It was he who had injected himself so cleanly into every forward-facing image in her rose-tinted mind.

When he broke the kiss, he buried his face in her neck, and she placed a gentle, easy kiss to the side of his neck. "I love you," she whispered again.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:58 am

A shiver ran over his skin. While he had fairly sensitive areas of his body, like the back of his neck and a few other places, the side of his neck had never been so sensitive as when Pock paid attention to it. He mimicked her actions, and murmured back, "I love you, too."

He never wanted to leave their embrace.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:12 am

Pock smirked, ceasing her ministrations and capturing his lips once more, this kiss softer and more forceful at the same time. "Good," she purred into a lapse, before the resuming the ebb and flow of their motions. "Because I intend to keep you, Jim Kirk, for as long as I may."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:22 am

Jim broke the kiss and smiled at her gently. He brought his hands up to cup her face. "You can have me for as long as you want me, Pock." He kissed her, sweetly this time, relishing in the moments they shared. "I love you, and I'm yours forever and always." He pulled back, to take her in, as if finally being able to look and see all that he wanted to see, with no fear or hesitation in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Pock kissed him back, softly and with a gentle affection, listening to the words he spoke. They made a smile pull at the edges of her mouth. "Good," she said, her voice a sweet purr. "And thus, I am yours, Jim. As you said: forever and always." A pause. "Though such a promise is highly unrealistic lest we develop some sort of immortality."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 pm

He smiled softly. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, a chuckle in his voice as he spoke. "It's a saying, kitten," he murmured, his eyes shining with love and affection. "I love you," he whispered, before burying his face back in her neck. He never wanted to let her go.

Last edited by James T. Kirk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:31 pm

"Will you ever tire of saying that?" Pock asked, her voice laughing. She did not mind it, though. She liked the way the words rolled easily off her tongue, and the way his eyes shone when he relayed his sentiments back to her.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:37 pm

"Nope," Jim said, a chuckle shaking his chest. "I won't, because it's true."

"Captain to the Bridge," a voice rang through the intercom. "Captain Kirk to the Bridge please. Is Commander Pock with you? We can't get hold of her in her rooms or office."

His head dropped to her shoulder. "Shit. Shit, shit, shit. We don't have a fucking day off, do we?" he murmured for her to hear.

"Commander Pock and I will be there in a moment, Kirk out."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Pock chuckled, though she too was disappointed at the interruption.

"We do not," she agreed. She pressed a chaste kiss to his lips, then pulled away. She took a few steps back to create a distance between them that did not feel like very much of a distance at all. "It would appear, however, that duty calls."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm

He reluctantly let her go. "It does." He sighed. "Okay. Okay. We're needed on the Bridge." We can't go back to one of our quarters. It would be unprofessional. It would be unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Observation Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation Room 1   Observation Room 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observation Room 1
Page 1 of 1