The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:54 pm

James sighed. "What happened after he blew up Vulcan?" he asked softly.

He hoped the bastard was dead, otherwise, he was going to hunt the man down. He would have no qualms about it. And he had an idea that Junior might help him achieve that goal.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 pm

"He was defeated before he could reach Earth," she said simply. "By you. I fear, my dear, you coming to the rescue in the nick of time is yet another universal constant."

She smirked. No matter what, it was in Jim's nature to save the day.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 pm

James laughed, resting his head against hers, arms tightening slightly around her. "That sounds just about right for me, though." A pause as he reveled in the feeling of her being back in his arms. "What about Nero? What happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:29 am

"He perished in the ensuing battle," Pax stated. "His ship exploded and he and his crew were killed."

Despite the awkwardness of before, there could be no discomfort when lingering in Jim's embrace. There was nothing but the feeling of comfort, of safety, and of belonging there, wrapped up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 am

James gave a small of sigh of relief. "Good." His hands itched to bury themselves in her hair. To undo the intricate updo she had it in. In the two months he had been in the Nexus, he had missed her. Desperately. He couldn't imagine how she'd felt for nearly 100 years.

"You do realize I'm never letting you out of my sight again?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:33 am

She sighed against him. "The thought had passed my mind. After so long without you, however, ashayam, I cannot imagine ever letting you out of mine."

It was true. Pax had missed him dearly, and to lose him again would be devastating after feeling him against her once more.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 am

James grinned against her temple. "Glad we're on the same page, kitten," he murmured. "I'm so sorry you had to live without me for so long." He knew that sounded a little bit narcissistic, but it was true. When he'd disappeared, they'd thought they would have years together.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:21 am

"I am too," Pax murmured. "But you are here now, with me, and that is all that truly matters, is it not?" She had spent so long without him, and she intended to spend every moment of the rest of her life making up for lost time.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 am

James pulled back from the hug to grin down at his wife. "You're right. As always." He brought a hand up to cup her cheek, and pressed a sweet, soft kiss to her lips. He never wanted to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:39 am

Pax kissed him back with a smirk. "And you are infuriatingly charming. As always."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 am

"You love me anyway," he murmured, grinning at her, eyes alight with love and amusement. He pressed another kiss to her lips.

"What else did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:07 am

"Me," Pax replied with a playful grin, lacing her arms around his neck. She pressed another quick kiss to his lips. "That is the primary thing I can recall at this time, ashaya."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:11 am

Jame chuckled. "I think that's obvious, kitten," he said, eyes laughing. "You're playful now. Care to share with the class?" One of his hands made it's way to start undoing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Pax smirked. "I am happy," she stated simply. "It has been too long since I have been this happy, and suddenly you are here and I do not know if I will ever be unhappy again." He began to undo her hair, and she realized that no one had seen it undone since he had undone it last.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

James grinned. "If I have anything to say about it, you will never be unhappy again, kitten," he said, turning her around so that he could find a particular bobby-pin. When her hair was partway out of it's confines, he leaned down slightly to press a kiss to her pulse point. He pulled back and continued to work with her hair. He set the bobby pins on the table and the hair tie slipped around his wrist. He turned her around again. One hand settled on her hip, the other in her hair as he pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you," he murmured, just before pressing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Pax kissed him back like she hadn't kissed him in a hundred years. She kissed him with her arms laced around his neck and her eyes closed and her heart fluttering in her chest like she was young again, and he was too. She kissed him like no time had passed at all.

"I love you too," she said breathlessly when they pulled apart once more. "I have always loved you."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:45 pm

James' hand worked it's way through her hair as he moved to her neck. "That's good to hear," he whispered against her pulse point, "because there is no way in hell you are ever getting rid of me again." He moved up to his wife's ear. "Now, what do you say we move this into the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm

She chuckled, the sound that escaped her lips dangerously close to a purr. "You have been in my presence for less than three hours," Pax murmured, "and already you are sexually propositioning me. 100 years and you are still the same Jim you have always been." There was affectionate laughter in her tone.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:49 pm

"It's because I love you. And admit it, if I didn't, you'd think something was seriously wrong with me." He bit down gently on her earlobe. "So, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Pax purred again involuntarily as he bit down on her ear in just the way she preferred. "We shall," she said breathily. "I believe we have an excess of lost time to make up for."

And with a flirtatious, playful glimmer in her eyes, she led him to the bed.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:14 am

((NEW THREAD))

Jim and Pock made their way through the ship until they were standing in front of Ambassador Pax's door. He pressed the doorbell and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 am

Ambassador Pax, who had been seated at her table, looked up from the steaming cup of tea before her at the door. "Enter," she said.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:38 am

Behind Pax, James was pacing as the two entered. He couldn't believe Ferrus had pulled that shit. He really couldn't. He paused to get a good look at the younger two people in the room. Jim's face was a perfect blank mask, not showing whether he was angry or upset.

However, if one knew what one was looking for, and James did, one could tell what Jim was feeling.

He was upset and scared. It only served to increase James' outrage at the situation.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:45 am

Pax watched at Pock entered. Her face was carefully guarded, emotionless and devoid of any hint as to what those dark irises held in terms of thought. The older Vulcan could guess, though. Anger, anxiety, sadness, a desire for revenge against the man who sought to hurt Jim in this way. They were things that, in the younger woman's position, Pax herself would feel.

Did feel.

"Would you like to sit?" she inquired of the younger officers.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 am

Jim thanked her and sat down at the table. James followed suit, sitting next to his wife. "How are you two doing?" he asked, truly curious.

Jim shrugged. "I'm not happy about this, if that's what you're asking."

"I wouldn't expect you to be," James said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters   Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next