The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Captain Kirk's ready room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 pm

"That I can think of right now," he said dryly. "Now. If you asshats will excuse me, I'm going to down an Advil with some whiskey and take a six year nap. Try not to break anything else while I'm down for the count."

And with that, Archer hung up.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Jim turned to Pock. "This is good news, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Pock nodded. "It is," she said. And it was. She could stay here, aboard the ship she loved, with the man she loved. It was an incredibly fortuitous development, and of course she was grateful, but it just... it didn't make sense. Her father? Why?
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Jim moved to stand before her and pulled her to her feet. "We'll deal with your father helping us later, okay? But for now, we're going to send a message to our counterparts and let them know, then we're going to go back to one of our quarters and relax."
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Pock nodded, meeting his eyes. She smirked up at him, eyes tired. "Of course, ashaya," she said. "I believe relaxation would indeed be best." She placed her hands gently against his shoulders. "I am relieved, I must admit, Jim."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Kirk's ready room
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7