The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jim's Personal Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Jim paused in his ministrations for a moment. He smirked, and them pressed another kiss to her pulse point, sucking on her neck gently. He pulled back slightly, a shiver running across his skin. "Hmm... Much rather be in Command, thanks, kitten," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:46 pm

"A shame," she purred. She straightened her neck, peering up at him through her lashes. Their lips were dangerously close, their noses nearly brushing. She continued running her fingers gently against the back of his neck. "But I digress, Captain."

She said the last word airily, as if playing with him.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Jim smiled predatorily. He walked her backwards against the wall next to the bookshelf, pressing his lips against hers. God, the things she made him feel... One of his hands trailed along the edge of her shirt, rucking it up to run his hands along the smooth skin of her stomach. He hummed against her lips, kneading her back with his other hand
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Pock kissed him back with all the fervor that he had used against her, sucking gently on his bottom lip. The pads of her fingers delivered a light but noticeable pressure to his shoulders. He hummed, and she make a similar noise, half hum and half pleasured gasp. Her legs circled themselves around his waist.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Jim smirked into the kiss. Her fingers dug lightly into his shoulders, and he supported her easily as her legs wrapped around his waist. He broke the kiss to catch his breath slightly, as he ran his hand up and down her side. He grinned in pleasure as his hand didn't meet the resistance of her bra. "You're beautiful," he murmured, eyes sincere, before capturing her lips with his again.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

Pock kissed him back, pulling and pushing against his lips in a soft but ferocious kiss, more like a playful battle or an aggressive dance than anything. She loved the feeling of his mouth against hers, his hand against her skin, her body writhing against his. "If we do not wish to continue this activity in its full natural progression," she panted when they parted, "perhaps we should cease."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am

Jim's head dropped his head to her shoulder. "Yeah, we should stop."

Goddamn, he thought, hand squeezing her hip. He stepped back and set her on her feet. Once she was steady, he took another step back. He didn't trust himself to not to start things again. Shit. I can do this.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:24 am

Pock fought to regulate her breathing as Jim placed her back on her feet. They kept dancing at the edge of the world, teasing each other to keep going, to tip the scales and let gravity do what gravity did: let them fall. They would fall down and into bed and into each other, and she wondered fleetingly what it felt like to hit the ground. Was love a bottomless pit, or did you shatter when the world came rushing up to meet you?

Was it worth it to turn your bones into shards of a mirror, reflecting the sky you used to dream about, if it meant that just for a fleeting moment you'd touched it?

Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:32 am

Jim's head tilted back, eyes closed as he tried to regulate his breathing.

He eventually got the rest of his body under control. Eventually, they were going to feel comfortable enough with each other to finish what they start. He wanted to fall into her and never separate himself from her, 'til they became Jim-and-Pock. Pock-and-Jim.

He eventually was able to look at her, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Pock smirked back. "I am sorry," she apologized. "It is not for a lack of desire that I requested our ceasing of our activities, but only because I was not sure the timing was appropriate or desirable. I apologize if I have caused offense."

Her face was sincere and warm.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 am

Jim shook his head. "No, I understand. I was under the impression we were taking things kinda slow... Well, as slow as they can be when we've already spent the past few nights together." He shrugged. "I don't know your boundaries and limitations..." he trailed off, not sure how to say what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 am

Pock nodded. "My impression was the same." At his second phrase, she smirked, swallowing a chuckle. "My boundaries and limitations," she said dryly. "I assure you, Jim, when you have crossed one of them, I will be quick and merciless in letting you know."

There was teasing to her voice, with just a hint of threat. Best to keep him on his toes, she thought.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:59 am

Jim might have paled a little bit. He knew how to read his first officer. "Good to know." He gave her a smile, before stepping forward to brush a bit of hair out of her eyes. He had to admit, he'd fallen for her despite her scariness. "Do we want to watch a movie or something?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 am

Pock chuckled at the slight air of fear that flashed through Jim's eyes. "A movie sounds amiable," she said. "Anything in particular you would like to view, Jim?"

She was not well versed in Earth cinema: anything he suggested, she most likely would not have seen.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:13 am

Jim shrugged. "You're related to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, right? Well, back in the 2000s and 2010s, there was a television show based on his most famous character. Sherlock Holmes. We could watch that."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 am

Pock lifted an eyebrow. "You read very deeply into my file, Captain, to have stumbled upon my maternal human lineage. I am unsure of whether to be flattered or file a complaint." She smirked, eyes laughing. "Nevertheless, I believe your suggestion to be agreeable, and would greatly enjoy seeing the product of my ancestor's work."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 am

"It was a rumor at the Academy. Besides, you've quoted him before and I don't remember you quoting another Terran author." He shrugged again, slightly self conscious. "The episodes are an hour and a half long each." He subconsciously placed a hand on the small of her back, and lead her out into the living room area.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:21 am

Pock noticed the self conscious nature of his movements, her laughter slightly subsiding in place of guilt. She allowed him to steer her towards the living room area, taking a seat on the couch as he prepared the television. When he sat down, she curled into him comfortably, placing a soft, quick kiss against his cheek.

"I apologize, ashayam," she said, her voice congenial but sincere. "I was only teasing."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:26 am

Jim enjoyed the feel of her curling up into him. "I know, kitten," he said, looking down at her. "You don't have to apologize." His arm rested over her shoulders as her head slipped down to rest over his heart. His hand came up to play with her hair without him realizing it. He pressed play, and the sound of fake gunfire played throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 pm

((NEW THREAD))

After they sent their counterparts a quick message, saying Sarek had come to their defense, Jim had handed the conn. over to Sulu for the rest of the day, and he and Pock had retreated to his quarters.

He smiled down at her at grinned, relieved that she wasn't being transferred. Relieved that they weren't going to be split apart. "Well," he said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close, "I'm glad that's over with."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Pock wrapped her arms around him, chuckling slightly under her breath. "As am I," she breathed, tucking herself into him. "As am I."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Jim tucked his face into her neck, smiling as he breathed in her unique scent. He pulled back to press his lips against hers, not ready to relinquish their hold on each other. Not after they came so close to losing each other.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Pock tightened her grip on him, pressing her lips against his easily, a movement as natural to her as drawing breath. "I would have missed you," she mumbled against his mouth. "I am loathe to admit such, but it is true. It would have been most unfortunate to miss out on events such as this."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 pm

"I would have missed you too," he murmured, voice low. "I'd have missed you so very, very much." One hand squeezed her hip and the other played with her ponytail. His lips set a gentle, relaxing motion that was contradicted by his grip on her body.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Pock shivered slightly at the timbre of his voice, and the feeling of his fingers twirling and playing gently with her ponytail. "I would have missed the way this feels," she purred, deepening their kiss slightly, her fingers rubbing gentle circles against the nape of his neck and the peak of his shoulderblades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim's Personal Quarters
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next