The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jim's Personal Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:52 am

Pock lifted an eyebrow. "I believe I myself require a shower as well, before I embark on anything even semi professional," she said. "Perhaps I should wait until you are done with yours?" Her eyes glittered with mischief.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 am

"Or," he said, voice dropping unconsciously, "you could join me." Jim's eyes roved over her body, taking in the sight. He hadn't had the opportunity the previous night to just observe.
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 am

"I believe," she said flirtatiously, "that might be best. Conservation of water aboard a starship is a very important aspect of the health and morale of the crew. We would not wish the crew's morale to suffer."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:04 am

Jim stepped forward again, kissing her, one hand on her hip, the other buried in his hair. "Shower," he murmured against her lips. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 am

Pock's eyes were laughing as she kissed him back, chuckling slightly into the embrace. Her arms snaked around his neck. "I agree," she purred.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:13 am

After spending far too much time in the shower, Jim felt a little bit human again. He couldn't help but stare at Pock as they dried themselves off.

He loved this woman and he wanted to spend the rest of his life showing it to her in all sorts of ways.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:16 am

Pock ran the towel along her side, then caught Jim's eyes. "Why are you staring?" she asked, her face blank. Was there a strange mark on her, or something he had noticed to be out of the ordinary? Had their time in the shower been unsatisfactory? "Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:22 am

Jim stepped forward and kissed her gently. "Nope. Nothing's wrong," he said. "I just like looking." And it was true. His fingers ran through her wet and slightly tangled hair.

"I love you," he murmured, meeting her eyes. "So, so much."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:32 am

Pock ran her thumb lightly across his jawline, taking in the warmth of his eyes before tipping his head downwards and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I love you too," she murmured back.

And she did. She loved him.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 am

He pulled her close, one arm around her waist, his other hand buried in her hair. "Think we'll get lucky and won't get called to the Bridge today?" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:45 am

Pock looked skeptical. "The odds of such are approximately one hundred and fourty-four to one, Captain. I am unsure if this constitutes to you as the 'odds being in our favor', but from a logical perspective it is sadly not so."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:56 am

Jim groaned, resting his head against her shoulder. "May the odds be ever in our favor then," he said. He reveled in being able to hold her so close.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Pock quirked an eyebrow.

"I do not comprehend this reference," she said dryly, though she quietly leaned her head against his, her fingers rubbing thoughtful circles against his skin.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Jim laughed, breath huffing across her shoulder. "It's from a book trilogy from the 21st century. I read them when I was a kid."

He was quite comfortable, knowing that, for the moment, they weren't needed anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Pock processed the information duly, but said nothing in response. Her reply was unnecessary. Instead, she merely pressed a quick kiss to the top of his head and untangled herself from his arms.

"I believe our presence might be necessary on the Bridge, Captain," she said with a tolerant smirk, like a mother towards their unruly child.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Jim pulled a face. "Do we have to?" he whined.

In all honesty, all he wanted to was to stay, wrapped up in each other.

On the other hand, she was right. They had a star ship to command, a universe to discover, and if he remembered their next orders correctly, someone else to drop off.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Pock shot him an amused, but stern, look.

"Yes," she said, leaving no room for dispute.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Jim pulled another face. "Ugh, fine."

He grabbed a towel and started drying his hair.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Pock just smiled and draped a towel across her long, languid body, moving gracefully across the room and through the doorway that divided their quarters.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Jim watched out of the corner of his eye as Pock left. He went through the rest of his hygienic routine and left the bathroom.

He entered his room, quickly getting dressed. Eventually satisfied with his appearance, Jim left to go to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Pock dressed and took care of herself as she always did, drying her hair and pulling it back into a tight ponytail. She checked herself in the mirror to assure herself that her appearance was as tight and pristine as ever it was, and then, when she was content, she took a deep breath.

She made her way to the bridge with a clear head, and for the first time in a long time, a feeling of warmth in her chest.

Not that she would ever admit it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Pock looked curiously at Jim, who had distanced himself from her.

"Would you prefer I go to my own quarters?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Jim shook his head. "No, I'd prefer it if you didn't." He took a deep breath. "It's not easy to talk about this." He looked at her, feeling years older than he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Pock met his eyes with a surprising warmth held in her dark brown irises.

"I can comprehend how difficult it must be for you," she said.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Jim gave another weak smile. "I... I got away as soon as I could. That's when I ended up on Tarsus. And everything went to hell in a hand basket there too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Personal Quarters   Jim's Personal Quarters - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim's Personal Quarters
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next