The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Captain Kirk's ready room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Jim's eyes danced over her, concern in them clearly visible. They cleared and he spoke professionally. "I called our counterparts. James is furious. Ambassador Pax had to tell him to calm down a few times. She asked if we'd stop by afterwards and fill them in. See what weight Pax can throw around." He paused, concern flooding his eyes again. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 pm

"Affirmative," Pock said dutifully. "I assess my efficiency and functionality to be operating at approximately 86.5%, Captain, and thus I believe, despite the variance in definition regarding the term "okay", that I meet the designated criteria."

She stepped aside. "Miss Arkham wishes to see you for the recitation of your personal statement. When you have completed this task, I will accompany you to visit our counterparts."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Jim nodded, slipping back into Captain Mode. "Understood, Commander," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder in silent support. He'd been careful to not show favoritism, but even before they'd gotten into their relationship, Jim had always touched Pock.

He stepped into the room. "Hello, Yeoman," he said, smiling.

"Captain Kirk," she said, smiling as well. "Name, rank and serial number and we'll get started."

"James T. Kirk, Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise, serial number SC937-0176CEC," he said, voice suddenly professional.

Arkham led him through the same series of questions she had asked Pock, getting similar answers. Which was good. They weren't the same.

"And how did you react to Ambassador Ferrus implying that you had slept with your superior officers?"

Jim sighed mentally. "I didn't react to it."

"Why?"

"Because he was not the first person to imply that, nor will he be the last," Kirk said, a little wearily.

She continued with the questions. "Anything else that you can think of that I failed to ask about?"

"No, Yeoman."

"Thank you for your time, Captain, and please give my thanks to Commander Pock as well," Arkham said, gathering her notes.

"You're welcome. Kirk out." Jim cut the transmission, and sat back for a moment, rubbing at his eyes. A tension headache was building there.

He stood and stepped outside to join Pock.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Pock turned as Jim stepped out, having waited for him diligently as he gave his statement. Her mind was rampant, pondering her relationship with her father, her memories of her mother, and what being transferred to the Intrepid would mean for her relationship with Jim. Would he wait for her? Would she, for him? Could a relationship on those terms be successful despite the statistical improbability?

She cleared her mind.

"Was your experience satisfactory?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Jim nodded. "Yeah. It was." He tilted his head. "Look like you're thinking heavy thoughts. Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Her eyebrow quirked. "Considering our situation, Captain? I believe the proper answer is no, but that I am adjusted adequately."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Jim wanted nothing more than to pull her into his arms and tuck them both away from the world in one of their quarters. His arms twitched with the desire, but other than that, he quashed it down. "Ready to go see our counterparts?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Pock nodded. "Affirmative, Captain. After you."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 pm

((NEW THREAD))

Jim and Pock stepped into his waiting room, where Archer was already on the screen. Jim saluted and took his seat, apprehension pouring into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Pock followed Jim's lead, saluting the Admiral and taking a seat beside Jim, fighting away the anxiety that rose in her throat.

From the screen, the Admiral sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "That was the most annoying meeting I have been to in years, and that is saying something."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:15 pm

"You say that about ever meeting, Sir," Jim said, foot jiggling slightly. He was nervous. So sue him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Archer cast a glare at the young captain. "Easy, kid. Don't poke the guy who just sat through a neverending parade of under the table deals and ass-kissing, shit-talking bull in your defense."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 pm

"Sorry, sir," Jim said, sounding contrite. Really, he just wanted to know what the final outcome of this whole process was.

Because he didn't want to loose his First Officer, his best friend, the person he loved most in the world. And he was terrified that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Archer sighed. "It was brutal in there. They tore you apart, Jim, and Pock too. The way that went, the Intrepid looked like a goddamn blessing."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Jim's heart sank low in his chest. It was beginning to sound more and more like Pock was going to be transferred against their will. "I see."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

"Then," Archer said, his eyes mischievous, "Pock's dad stepped in."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow. "I don't see."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Archer shrugged. "Sarek. Pock's stick-up-his-ass pointy-earned bastard of a dad stepped in and gave a rousing speech on your behalf. It was a whole spiel on why you two should stick together and Pock shouldn't be reassigned. Swayed the whole goddamn room and made it a landslide in your favor, made Ferrus look like an idiot."

Pock's narrowed her eyes. "You jest."

"Nope," Archer said. "Honest to God. Er...sorry about the bastard remark."

The Commander shrugged. "I saw no inaccuracies, merely expletives."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Jim blinked. He didn't quite understand. When they'd gotten off the video call, it seemed like Sarek wasn't going to be of much help to them. "So, just to be clear, Pock is not being transferred."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 pm

"Right," Archer said. "Ambassador Hardass saved your skin, kid. I'd send him a fruit basket if I were you."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:54 pm

"Probably will, sir," Jim said. A pause. "What's going to happen to Ferrus?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Archer chuckled. "Let's just say I gave him his due."

Pock sat rigid in her seat. Why had her father done what Archer claimed he had done? It made no sense. It did not... it did not compute alongside her understanding of her father. It was unpredictable. It was illogical.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow. On one hand, he wanted to end the conversation and talk to Pock, who was looking vaguely like she was going to pass out. On the other, he wanted to find out what it was Archer did to Ferrus. "What exactly is his due, in this case, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Archer grinned. "He's been graciously reassigned to diplomatic relations with the Yetimara on M-219. I'm sure they're very grateful for his expertise out there in that frozen hellhole."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Jim hid a laugh. "Is that all, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Kirk's ready room
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next