The Enterprise Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterprise Affair

RP for our Jim/Pock feels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 am
Latest topics
» Jim's Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm by James T. Kirk

» Enterprise Bridge
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am by James T. Kirk

» Captain Kirk's ready room
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Commander Pock

» Ambassador Pax and Admiral Kirk's Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Commander Pock

» Pock's Office and Personal Quarters
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm by James T. Kirk

» Command Crew and VIP Mess Hall
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm by James T. Kirk

» Admiral Archer's Office
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am by Commander Pock

» Transporter Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm by James T. Kirk

» Observation Room 1
Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm by James T. Kirk

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Captain Kirk's ready room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Jim sighed. "You're familiar with Terran culture, sir, correct? Because a little bit of knowledge of how Terrans view sexuality will help." Without waiting for a response, he continued. "Ambassador Winston Ferrus implied that Pock was a slut, as well as turning us into Command, and demanding that Pock be transferred to another ship."
Back to top Go down
https://theenterpriseaffair.forumotion.com
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 pm

"He implied that my daughter was a slut based on the fact that he inferred her to be sexually involved with her commanding officer," Sarek deduced. "He has demanded that Pock be transferred based on the fact that he believes she is being sexually manipulated?"

"No," Pock stated.

"No?"

"You are incorrect."

"Elaborate."

"He did not request that I be transferred because he believed me to have been manipulated into a sexual relationship," Pock said, her eyes cool. "His claim rests on allegations of emotional compromise."

"On your part?" Sarek asked.

"Negative," she replied. "On his and mine."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Jim nodded. "He believes that we cannot command our ship because we are emotionally compromised to the point that we cannot function as a command team."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Sarek studied Jim apprehensively for a moment.

"You wish me to attempt to dissuade this argument," he stated.

"Affirmative," Pock agreed.

Her father was silent for a moment, thoughts clearly ringing across his eyes, his lips pursed into a thin line. His posture was rigid and tense.

"I will consider it," he said.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Jim sighed internally. He doubted that Sarek was really going to be on their side. Great. Just great. "Thank you, Ambassador."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Sarek dipped his head.

"Live long and prosper, my daughter," he said.

"Peace and long life, Father," Pock said.

Then her father was gone, and Pock could breathe again.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Jim turned to her. "Well. That went well," he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 pm

"Better than expected," she replied.
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow but didn't comment. He could understand. It was why he and Winona didn't talk. "I can understand that sentiment." He looked over her. "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Pock nodded slowly. "Yes. I am well. I am not, however, certain that my father will be of much aid to us. Unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Jim nodded just as slowly. "I wish he was. I'm not even going to bother comm'ing my Mom. She won't be much help either." In fact she'd probably support Ferrus.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Pock nodded, breathing slowly. She had anticipated her conversation with her father to be awkward, but she had not expected just a vehement response. "Very well," she said. "T'Pau has informed me that she would contact the remainder of my Clan to aid us. Is there anyone else you may designate to be of help to us that we might contact?"
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 am

He watched her controlling her reactions very carefully and worried over her for a moment. Then, he reminded himself, she was a big girl and could deal with her father. "None who wouldn't prefer a written communique." A pause. "What now? We just wait for Archer's Yeoman to contact us?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 am

She nodded. "I believe that is the appropriate course of action, Captain." She paused, mentally going over their conversation. "If you have any questions about anything my father said, Jim, you may feel free to make those inquiries now."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:06 am

Jim shrugged. "He said you were engaged when Vulcan was destroyed and your fiancee was killed? I mean, obviously, wasn't really my business then, but I didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 am

Pock nodded. "It is more complex than you realize. Saapring and I were engaged as children, for... insurance," she said, not exactly sure how to phrase that. "It is a Vulcan tradition. We were friendly, but not...close." She met his eyes. "I did not love him, and nor do I believe I ever may have."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

Jim was slightly confused. "Insurance? I don't get it. I didn't realized arranged marriages were still a thing anywhere." He shrugged. "You had a life before we got together, just as I had one. I'm not in any position to judge, really. I'm just curious."

Though, her assurances that she didn't love the guy were, at the same time, reassuring and confusing.
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:18 am

"Vulcans..." Pock grappled for words. "We experience a certain physiological anomaly at the age of sexual maturation that increases..." Another moment to posture for the right way to phrase her explanation. "It increases a certain chemical output that could prove fatal if not alleviated through the output of...other chemicals...that act to neutralize it. This is achieved through...sex."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:21 am

"So basically, it's like female ferrets in heat. Screw or die?" he asked, fighting to keep the grin off his face. He could imagine it, really. "Is it a one time thing?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:24 am

She nodded. "Indeed. It is a cycle similar to that of a female ferret common to Terra." She blushed slightly, the color rising to the tip of her ears and staining her cheeks lightly. "We become partnered at a young age so that, whenever our time comes, we have a partner of which to alleviate what we call the blood fever through copious amounts of very raucous intercourse."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:27 am

Jim fought even harder to keep the grin off his face. "I see." He paused. "And can anyone help you alleviate this thing or does it have to be someone... special?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:36 am

Pock blushed even harder. "This is intensely inappropriate, we do not usually - " She huffed, swallowing her words. "I mean, technically, anyone can alleviate the symptoms of the blood fever with the coitus..." A deeper blush, as if it were possible. "We tend to prefer it be with someone...meaningful, however."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:41 am

Jim looked her over. "You can tell me to shut up over this any time you want. If it's uncomfortable or if it's taboo, you don't have to tell me," he said. He meant it too. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around her."
Back to top Go down
Commander Pock
First Officer
Commander Pock

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:43 am

Pock looked conflicted. "It is... as you say. Taboo. But I do not mind discussing it with you. I am..." Another awkward search for the right words. Why couldn't she find them in her extensive vocabulary tonight? "I am comfortable with you."
Back to top Go down
James T. Kirk
Captain
James T. Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 am

Jim instinctively reached across and tangled their fingers together, squeezing lightly. "Thank you," he murmured, smiling at her. "I'm glad you're comfortable enough with me to tell me about this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Kirk's ready room   Captain Kirk's ready room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Kirk's ready room
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next